Monday, December 7, 2009

Club Before Home

Managed to meet up with the crime gang the night before i left for hometown. It was a great night. It flashed me back to the old days when we were still sticking together. How i miss those days. Anyway, when we realised there's no way to turn back time, we'll just have to look forward and move on right.
One more thing! (I swear to God dear! it's really okay if there is no clubbing, i told you it's not in my head and it's true you don't have to do this for me. Feel bad you don't trust me T.T ) OkOk enough emoness.
Never forget the <3


The sistas and Ah cow, never fails to spoil pichas =.=!

Babie <3<3<3

Gurls night out xD
XOXO

Kepo dear wanted to squeeze in xD

Later we met the crazy mama! 4 months pregnant but stil clubs! can u believe that?!
she said she brought mineral cause no alcohol for her. LOL and whole night she just sat there with the lolipop in her hand. how cute!

I Lurp my shoes!! Noe which one not??

Met up with Vivian and Esther too!

Aww~~ which photographer sucks till lidat? HAHAHA! nolah kidding xD

Nah! see the skill anot? i can have an award for this already. wtf!
Poor jiejie...1st time i saw her drunk after several times of clubbing together. she is so tough but what happened to her that ngiht? :(
Waiting for Xmas to come. It will definitely be a great night. I've always love Christmas. It's so fun every year so i hope this year will be as joyful and interesting! =D

No comments: