Monday, December 7, 2009

Graduation

The lazy lady is back in her long neglected half die half alive blog. haha! wanted to update bout too many posts but not much inspiration to get me into writing them. I am now just too bored, sitting alone on the living room sofa with lappy on my lap, listening to Taeyang "wedding dress" (not bad song). After tired refreshing the same Fb page, emphasis on SAME page for the past few minutes, finally decided to make some updates on my blog.

We are officially Diploma graduates on the 4th of December 2009. :D proud ey... hehehe. I know i know..some people out dere might think that Diploma is just nothing, not that u get a Bachelor or Phd or sthg, but hello??? it's a 2 and a half year effort Okay?? with the classmates who have gone through the thick and thin together... how we had stayed all night long finishing the due-tomorrow-assignments, copied each other ideas and always figured out how to avoid plagarism, how we laughed and cried together, camwhored in class even the lectures are teaching and lots more. I'm proud of myself as well as all of you, in anyway especially seeing myself wearing Regalia and being congratulated by the others. I shall never forget my Diploma life.






With my love <3
Big Guy! =D i love this pic. It looks like a small weak gal (me HAHAHA!) protected by a muscular strong healthy guy! (jie) and i love being protected...

With Jack aka best buddy aka the boss


The girls

All of us with our all time favourite lecturer.

Phebe the sexay lady! xD

With the naughtiest lecture ever! I love u!! <3<3<3


Miss Tsen the quirkiest lecturer.

Will be starting degree next year, in Finance summore. Frankly speaking i'm really nervous and i'm truely scared that i might not be able to cope with it. Though i have no exact idea what it's gonna be like, but according to seniors, it will be alot stressful and hard compared to Diploma which is so called "kacang" life. :( guess i'l just have to get through it. God bless me.

No comments: