Thursday, March 25, 2010

Saturday!!

It's free week already and rather than calling it free week, i should call it a busy week. -.- Three aignments due right after free week and i don't even know where i should start. Laziness hits me again. i'm worried bout my CIB. :(

It's Friday today and it's Saturday tomorrow which is the day i'll be meeting my dear dear. Waiting one day is like waiting one year for me. Imagine waiting five days! But it's okay it's not that bad. =) Time seems to play game with me. Whenever i want it to run faster it'll always make me wait like it never will come but when i want it to walk slower, it'll run like nobody's business. wtf. Well, life.

I've not been home for quite a long time till i don't even remember when was the last time i was home. Daddy called and asked when will i be back and i told him it's gonna be the second week of my holiday. I told him that i have to finish my work and discussion, and i am glad he didn't nag nor asked more. Dad's birthday is approching and it's exactly the day school starts. -.- tell me how.


I feel like going out tonight. I don't know, i'm actually finding excuses to not do my work though i know it's a disadvantage for me to delay. :( arghhh homework sucks! i'm totally in a Saturday mood now time pass so slow!

No comments: