Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Doubts...

hmmm....this blog has been left deserted since week ago...haha...guess am just too lazy to write and!!! was busy with ASSIGNMENTS!!!! arrghhh!! 2 more to hand up this Friday!

oh!! going back this Friday?? Yess?? Noo?? ow....i just came back yesterday and now im so eager to get back there again!! i just missess him so much!!! every moment every hour every seconds in my life!!! i can't wait till free week on the 20th already!!! BUT!! im just too lazy to travel by bus! the 4 hours in the bus really drives me crazy!! By the way, i'll immediately fo back if hubby's willing to come and fetch me!! hahaha!! =p...what am i thinking? ==

another reason i wana get home is that my lil sis is coming back from NS! i've been missing her so much! wonder how she looks like after 3 months....and it's my lil bro's big day as well...i promised to make him jellies!! hehe! well....i guess i really have to think hard whether to go back o not...==

No comments: