Thursday, June 12, 2008

07 June 2008

It's 07 June! of course it was a big big day for this year! my sis came back from NS and i've been missing her like 3 months ago and it was my lil bro's birthday! and of course! i had made a right decision by going back again jux for my family!! eheh~

mummy was so kin tio dat nite!
macamlah... her own bday..haha!

hubby and i bought him Special Chocolate!





This is how our little princess look like after
3 months in NS! dun let her c this! haha!she'll kill me!

we enjoyed so much in our bed that nite! mumy was so reluctant to go back to her own room and so! she slept with us.....-.-" i konw u miss us mum! but u really SNORES!!!! hahah!! we joked around and sis showed off her pics and yeah...that was great with everybody 2gether again!

k la...u don't look so bad indeed! at least better than me~~hehe!

No comments: