Friday, January 14, 2011

K box

Since i came back to hometown, almost everynight is about karaoke. And i enjoy singing as well as listening to these friends of mine singing. God they really have nice voices. But something i don't like bout karaoke here is all lounge and i hate waiting especially when it's the peak hours. really can drive up your nerves.

So i've been dying to sing in karaoke rooms instead of lounges. Finally, that day i was not really in good mood, coincidentally Jelyn wanted to date me to sing too. so here we are, at K box, though it's quite expensive according to pilot aka my darling aka kueh! lol... too bad she, jess and cat were at kuching that time. they were great singing companion. :(

In the end dated my new singing kaki xD this is abui san san hahah! nola she very prettieeee one ^^

my twin hing ka is also my favourite person to date for yam cha, sing k, and wadever else. wtf!

Look at her!! HAHAAAHAHA! she will kill me! :x

too comfy in the aircon room and noone rebut mic with me. haha yay! ^^

Her voice ah so damn soft one. Just like when i first started singing. x.x

I like her voice~ sometimes i thought it was real person singing in the video. geng right?

damn kepo come photoboom me o.O

people go sing k she busy sms...piak her!

This is ong ong.. :) he damn shy cos meet new friends haha!

At last everyone was stunned by his strong vocal! imagine a guy singing 张慧妹's 听海!i know right...

supposed to be 3 person together one.. but ong ong lah si beh pantang die die say cannot 3 in 1... :(

I wana go again after trip!! more kaki(s) next time! huehue..pokai liao~~

No comments: