Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lost....

i feel like pressing my keyboard non stop as to release all my frustration inside of me right nao...ok i don't have the courage to! it's not something nice to share anyway. i feel so miserable so frus so sad so angry! everything bad that you can think of now. if i have plane right nao i'll definitely fly to Bali...or Rome...or Paris! Venice!! no...-.- i won't be able to do that alone wtf! yes i'm such useless. if i am a billionaire right nao i will shop till....err...till my heart tells me to stop. (since i won't be broke cos i'm a billionaire wtf!) if i really am a billionaire will i still be upset bout all these shits? -.- i'm full of imaginations. i mean who doesn't want to be like Salt? right? but i just don't have the potential to! i'm a 21 years old young lady yet i am a like a 3 years old kid to some others and i'm even starting to feel myself like one. grrr i'm mad at myself! this month has been a fucked up month...late payment, got to drop one unit and take it back during summer.means no holidays!! both loans not approved fml! relationship sucks max what's more to come? sigh...i did pray to God mayb i was lazy to do it every night that's why He refused to listen to me... :(

i don't know what to type anymore wtf!

i am not happy that's it!

No comments: