Thursday, April 22, 2010

8 months... ♥

Dear Dear~~~ 8 months le~~~ hehehe Happy 8th Monthsary to us~~ lots of LOVE!!! Time really flies la...i felt like just few days ago i wish us 7th monthsary now wishing the 8th already haha!

I wanted to insert our picture one but.... :( huehue~~ i want my lappy back~~~~ nono....should be i want my hard disk back~~~~~ T.T stupid lightning!!!! destroy my precious everything!! my bao bei pictures and songs~~~ *cries*

Nyway nyway....love you banyak banyak!! =) bu gan yuan...let me search for pictures in your lappy...=.=

no nice couple pics in your lappy! WTF... -.-


wheeewiitt!! Tell me why you look so handsome in this picture??!! can you give me this look once again? this smart korean artist look! wtf LOL!!


muacks + muacks + a big smile for you~~ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


I love this picture veli muchy~~ because i think i look nice in this picture HAHAHA no lah! do you remember when we took this picture? :) memories memories hehe....
and why is this pic so damn blur??? :(

And damnit!! i want the font size to be small duno why after save, it changes back to normal!! now my font looks cacat wtf! grrrrrr!!!!

No comments: