Monday, March 1, 2010

Update

Dear, i make this update for you! cos really don't have things to blog about already la. no new pictures. :(

School starts today and degree is obviously stressful compared to my past diploma years. Everything you have to do it on your own. Preparation before every class are essentials. no more fooling and relaxing after class as you have to make fully use of your time for your next class. i am actually scared and worried on how it's gonna be like in the future. This is only my 2nd day. so stressful to think about.

And not to forget bout any expenses required for my studies here. Rental due-ing this Thursday and i still don't have the courage to talk to "killer". My bills are also expiring. Not to mention bout books required for my assignments. Endless sigh. jia you together dear.. *prays

Alright alright. Gonna share with you wad happened on my birthday actually la haha cos those were the latest pictures i got wtf! As you know, my 21st birthday was not as grand as it was supposed to be, but nevermind la now think back, i am contented that i have my another dear with me by my side ma.

So called "advance" birthday was celebrated at Victoria. I think no plan was put on that la even the dinner was not so suprising and woonderful. -.- the food was too spicy can! canot telan one haha but forget bout it. Then after that go Victoria lo. Main purpose not to celebrate birthday also just because i didn't want my advance wasted like that. haha! well then, i drank quite alot lo cos at the beginning no happy feel at all. No mood one. so of course have to drink a little to make "qi fen" ma. right right? :P


Ok i know this is common for you already. LOL Drink coke also can drunk i don't know why also lah...

Don't know who took this picture. Drunk also i think haha
And notice wad our Abang Vinz drinking?? ORANGE JUICE ah!!

See her eyes? I drew one!! :D Dear i want to hug you also!!!!! :(

With korean artist. :) wuisehhh...
I remembered he brought me home right after dinner. And the one meaningful thing we did at his house was this!

Wrote down wishes on plastic bag. wtf. haha no la. see below.

He was busy arranging the "plastic" to make a proper form.
Know what we wana do already?

His house very hot can? sweating all over when i took this pic.

Yes! Lighting up "kong ming deng" hahaha! like chinese drama la.


See see?? our wishes flew up so high!!!

very romantic one. we hugged together and watched. But still very hot. -.-



I received roses on my birthday. -.- Is this right? so i considered this as my Valentine's roses hahaha! I love them. Still smells so nice. i intended to share the smell with you one who ask you miss the bus??



Dear everyone is using DKNY seriously. They are doing very good promotion and has high market now wtf i'm relating business into my post nao.



Now everyday use different perfume hehehe :)



I love this small bottle! so cute!
And excuse my face. super white hoh! Baru applied sun block ma...

Last but not least, love this pic to the max! with the cutest korean artist face wtf!
Should have took picture of the present you gave me that day. :(
Till then, miss you alot and we'll meet in msn haha!

No comments: