Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Love U Daddy!!

** I found this late post in my draft! wtf and i duno y i didnt post it before.. -_____-!!!

Happy Father's Day Daddy!!!

There you go..enjoy the pictures...


Cake from Secret Receipe..noticed no Brandon's name on it? ahha not enuf space bah!!


So he beh gan yuan..put the candle to stand for his name! ahahahaha so cute!




see! he acted emo and blamed me for not putting his name!


Daddy bu gan yuan wana take with mumy!


but still! mumy die die wan in! LMAO!

My turn with Dady..


Ah Wen jealous so wan take oso..but mine perfect cos Dady look at the camera!! Wheee :P





I love you so much Daddy! i know u work so hard for us and i cant even share your stress... :( i know you've always love us. Though sometimes there's so many difficulties awaiting but that's what keep our family closer and stronger right? hehe... your baby girl talks like an aldult now! :P

I MISS MY FAMILY LIKE HELL!! WTF!

No comments: