Saturday, March 14, 2009

Long hair? Short hair? @.@

I've always wanted to have long hair. actually i dun really like short hair as i think that i look more lady-like with long hair..hehe...but! last week, one of my best friend suddenly influenced me..she called me in msn and asked for me opinion on she having short hair...well, i said ok o, go cut la...and duno y ho she asked me to cut oso. she said she will only cut if i promised her i cut. ( gan wo pi shi a ting???) hahaha..that's what i answered her at 1st. she kept asking me to cut till then i get influenced! tahts me! easily get cheated! hahaha~

haih~ wan cut o not? with my chubby face do u think im suitable??=.= i searched online for nice short hairstyle and i actually find them not bad...hubby also support me to have short. he asked me to give it a try.

i think this is nice...i like her hair..but im not confident on myself..and the hairstylist here as well..hahak~><
the middle one is soo nice...i like her hair tho...but i never imagine myself with her hair..zzz..

this is the friend i was talking bout


and this is after her hair cut...not bad eh? cute...
i think im gona miss my long hair so so so much....nevermind, i still have plenty of times to think since ting cut already,,,who ask her heart so itchy liao...wahaha!

No comments: