Wednesday, October 29, 2008

No more dark circles!! =)

I've got nothing to do after fininshing my last report so i browsed through my pictures. i'm always unsatisfied with my pictures as i have serious eye bags and dark circles. i've always wanted to get rid of them so i've tried different ways to edit them like putting them brighter or adding sumspots around the eyes using the ACD See Program. But now! i finally figured out how to use the photo repair function in the ACD!! i used that before but it didn't seem to work and now i know i actually have todo it slowly by clicking the mouse and not dragging. so here goes...

From this:

To this:


SEEE!!!! my dark circles gone liao!!! i was so excited! i want all my pictures without dark circles and eye bags so i got addicted! i do more and more..

From this:


To this:


From this:



To this:


Sexy, eh? XD

-->

-->
I help sis do as well...now we're both pretty without dark circles..XD

-->
There, all my pictures are without dark circles lu...haha! im so happy!!!!! =D





Im now pretty and at the same time vain about myself...=)

No comments: