Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lazy....

im in GP3 lab now doing my last homework before the free week...dunno y i really feel lazy right now but i know i wana get this done. y am i still blogging here at this moment? haha...guess i jus wanted to relax after the whole morning class...=="

YEA!!!! final countdown for free week! den 2mrw im going back home again! yuhooo!!! thinking of this really makes me happy and excited!! haha! i miss my bedroom,miss my home and of course mostly i miss HIM!!!!! hmm...miss him so badly and i cant wait to see him already...

o ya! i woke up this morning and wanted to have shower. just before i open the tap, i felt like im going to pass out!! i din noe what happen but at that moment i felt so dizzy and i cant even focus and stand straight. i was so afraid i will really faint! ( i was naked already) so what should i do if it really happens right? everything went blackout and i only see black dots in my eyes! oh that was so so scary man....luckily after awhile i managed to walk myself to the room and rest a while.Phew!! i was relieved that i can see things clearly and everything went back to normal again. and so i continue my shower and walk to campus! my gosh! i wish that will never happen again!! should i get a doctor o what? haha!!

guess i should continue with my work....

No comments: