Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Date

Finally i get to on9 and continue with my blog....previously i was back to my hometown n i get to meet with hubby again...^^ oh by the way, i got those pics from him already! *wink!



tha first day he came n we're ready for a good meal! =P



the anniversary nite....^^ he looks real smart that nite...



i know...dun look so nice ma...


nite view at Eastwood valley~

hmmm.....actually, i felt relieved that my notebook is ok now....i really regreted i moved some programs that time and it actually changed all my settings after that...i was so worried and luckily it can be repaired...BUT!!! i am still not satisfied with the reformat thing as it actually makes everything in my notebook downgrade and there are still some minor problems like i cant search for address, i cant even download things and upgrade my windows live messenger...so sad!!!!!

there's one more week to go before free week and i was like so....in holiday mood already! haha!=p...maybe i just miss someone! hah~~ one more thing is i still got assessment before free week! arrrr!!!! hate that subject! and of course the lecturer also not as good as u think! nah~~ dun wana talk bout her....

hmmm.....wonder what im going to eat 2nite...im fed up with maggi already as it's like im eating it every night! i know its not good for my health but wat to do?! im not gona cook rice and eat alone~~~!!!! come on...the meal will sure be tasteless!!and it's too lonely...i rather dun eat... =(
When is my roommate coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!!! im sleeping alone for around one month already and the management told me she should be here two weeks before...i wonder what's wrong!

No comments: